Owner of home wanted to remove the old dated clay coping and get a modern looking spa makeover.
After removing all the tile, coping, and glass block from the pool and spa we had to cut the deck to create a space to install the coping wanted by the customer around the pool area. The tile was installed all the way to the pool floor to separate the spa from the pool and give a modern design effect.
- 6X12 Ivory travertine pavers for coping
- 12X12 Ivory travertine class A for spa surround and coping
- Granite Ivory color thin spillway material (For travertine type look)
- Glass tile around pool and on steps
- Basic Cool Blue Diamond Brite for finish.