This is one of those projects that started as a simple refinish and ran amok into many large changes that I will try to explain here.
Original pool was tahoe blue diamond brite with a tropic lagoon look. The homeowners wanted to modernize there back yard with a unique design approach that a friend of there came up with and then the additional options started that are listed below.
- Recolor coping to a red/orange stain to refresh the look.
- Install a 4” gutter system to run into there already installed water control system so the rain of the roof (did not want gutters) would not flood the house.
- Install LED color Laminars one on each side of the pool meeting at the center with full filter and direct pump system to control height up to 15 feet into the air.
- Install a Table and 4 stools in the middle of the shallow side of the pool.
- Cover all the steps and swim outs with a customer supplied white ¾” glass tile.
- Replace all lights in pool with new large scale LED color change systems.
- Install multicolored deck stones in a checker pattern on all concrete surfaces.
- Install PebbleScapes Mini-Pebble black onyx finish.
- Replace 8 foot homemade waterfall with a sheer decent set into gazebo area.
- Custom make key set mosaic and install the “keys of life” in the bottom center.
- After a few months add full rock trickle wall and enclose gazebo.
- Install full Jandy remote control system to set all colors and timers as wanted.